EstimatorPro crib sheet = "How do I...?"
This course is intended to be a extensive series of quick training videos covering individual topics in the use of EstimatorPro. Each video will cover one important function or action in the EstimatorPro software, and each video is meant to stand on its own.
You can, of course, view multiple videos at a setting, but this course is meant as a resource that you will refer to when you have a question about a specific button or icon or selection in EstimatorPro.
We will be adding lessons periodically. If you have a question about some topic not covered yet, let us know and we can move it to the head of the list.
By the way, there will be some repetition in lessons between the Estimating courses. A lesson may fit into the structure of another course and may fit in this course as well. Each course has its own purpose, and I want to make certain that you have all the information you need.
Get started by registering for the free class below.
Here is what is included in this course:
How do I use the custom toolbar add-in?
- How do I get back to the Cost Breakdown Summary?
- How do I switch between Detail Sheets and Database Sheets?
- How do I preview all the sheets in the Template or Database?
- How do I go to specific sheets in the Template or Database?
- How do I move one sheet to the left or the right?
- How do I go Back to the previous sheet?
- How do I use the Standard, Loan and Lumber calculators?
- How do I Protect and Unprotect pages
- How do I create a Change Order?
How do I use the custom template from Builder Academy?
- How do I set up an Estimate?
- How do I start an estimate?
- How do I do a takeoff?
- How do I complete the estimate?
- How do I create the Proposal?
- How do I handle Allowances?
How do I use the Detail Sheets to create the estimate?
- How do I get phase pricing from the Detail Sheets?
How do I access and update the Databases?
- How do I use the Materials and Labor database in the estimating process?
- How do I set up the Contacts Database?
How do I export files to Quickbooks?
- How do I export an Estimate to Quickbooks?
- How do I export a Purchase Order to Quickbooks?
Free 3-month Access
This course is intended to jump start your training in EstimatorPro, usually as an adjunct to hands-on training.
Feel free to contact Dennis if you have additional questions. email@example.com.
If you need additional access following the three months, just register again.