Client Management Documents
If you have ever spent sleepless nights worrying about all the risks you face in dealing with demanding clients, this risk management strategy is for you
Video length – 2:37
- To use a management template ready to be plugged into your business process today, with the flexibility to be changed to fit your operations perfectly.
- How the implementation of these five documents can put you back in control of your client relationships and your construction finances.
Manage CLIENT TRANSACTION RISKS better with this document set.
You’ll get insights, based on years of actual construction experience, about how to:
- Set initial specifications and get paid for changes;
- Keep the client, lenders and yourself informed and up-to-date on the finances of a job;
- Bring any client issues to the surface before they become a major cost;
- Understand the motivations of your clients better;
- Get paid quicker by customers and/or lenders;
- Document problems between you and your clients so you are prepared for confrontations;
- Manage one of the biggest risks you face as a builder – Client Transaction Risk.
Taught in a straight-forward, easy-to-understand manner by an instructor with university-level teaching experience and more than thirty years of construction management, this course, and all the courses in the “Nailing It” series, is meant for the hands-on management of your construction business.
When you complete the course and implement the Client Management Documents system, you will be a better manager of your client relationships and your client transaction risks.
Sections in this course include:
- Download the Client Management Documents
Free Introduction to the Client Management Documents
The Client Management Documents Are Designed for Contractors
- Video – Introduction to the Design of the Client Management Documents
- Video – The Design of the DASHBOARD
- Video – The Design of the CONFIRMATION OF INSTRUCTIONS
- Video – The Design of the NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE
- Video – The Design of the DRAW REQUEST
- Video – The Design of the DELAY NOTICE
- Video – The Design of the RESTART NOTICE
- SUMMARY – Designing the Client Management Documents
- Check Your Retention
How to Use the Client Management Documents In Your Construction Business
- Video – Introduction to Using the Client Management Documents
- Video – Use the DASHBOARD
- Video – Use the CONFIRMATION OF INSTRUCTIONS
- Video – Use the NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE
- Video – Use the DRAW REQUEST
- Video – Use the DELAY NOTICE
- Video – Use the RESTART NOTICE
- Video – SUMMARY – Using the Client Management Documents
- Check Your Retention